(5/29/12) After multiple reported shock incidents and a child burning her hand and leg, He Shan Lide is recalling 33,000 LED Clip-On Desk Lamps sold exclusively at Lowe’s stores nationwide from May 2011 to December 2011. The power cord for the lamp can detach where it meets the clamp, exposing energized wires, and posing an electric shock risk. This recall involves pink and blue plastic LED desk lamps with a flexible metal neck approximately 12” long and a clamp at the base. Model numbers F3044-AC-01 (pink) or F3044-AC-02 (blue). Consumers should send the plug to He Shan Lide, 4570 Eucalyptus Ave, Suite C, Chino, CA 91710 along with their name and address to receive a full refund, including the cost of postage. Product makers have a responsibility to ensure that their products are safe for consumers to use. If and when products are sold to the public and hazards are evident which cause bodily harm or worse, the manufacturers can be held responsible for damages. Our law firm assists consumers who are injured by faulty products and will work with you to seek restitution for your damages. If you feel you have been injured by a product due to manufacturing negligence, contact us for a review of your potential case. The law offices of T. Verner Smith: (731) 423-1888.